Saturday, April 3, 2010

Poetry Of The World The Lonelysoul (r. Armattoe)

will do something great.


Catania April 2, 2010

say that this is the first generation in their thirties who are worse off than their parents. Without going too far, at my age my father had his nice place all'Ausl. My mother was not put so much work but had chosen to Perhaps the noble art of procreation and work later, when her children would begin to chew not only baby food but also of sugar beans (rinomatamente hard as stones).

And indeed it was: one day, when my little brother was chewing his first cannellino ruling that he did not like (crazy), he participated in a contest and she had her beautiful place state. Things that are now in dreams. Things today that even if one dreams the next day I miss you remember that the process of removing the felt need of work that can save you well for the illusion of a dream.

I, on the threshold of the twenty-eight, I wonder every day what I will do great. And, since one has to dream big dreams when I suppose to do something really special ... like, I know, be the first woman to set foot on Pluto, says "Bedda Holy Matri this is a step for nicu nicu but the woman Ranni Ranni pì humanity, "and we plant the flag of Sicily, goes to lunch with the aliens, the recommend a good plastic surgeon for pointy ears, the same dermatologist Jacko to lighten skin , that green is not giving them much even though they are aliens, and four good shops where to shop without spending much ... that is nice to walk around naked all the attributes with extraterrestrials in plain sight.

But then I stop raving and I think I'd need a good degree in astrophysics to do this and, as I and physics have long been divorced, after having pulled the knives at the time of high school, I thought that the aliens will have to settle for another personal stylists.

Once (HERE) well I thought I had found my way: I wanted to be a psychologist of the Greek gods and move Olympus. Only I had not considered that those are only now the idols of stone, which no one believes more and therefore, those, devastated by the loss of authority and power that has resulted in the advent of Christ as the dinosaurs became extinct, without even you can leave a fossil (psican) alizzare.
And then ask me why I do not believe: Christ has taken my future ... I do not need to add more.

And so again I did not understand which way to go. Let's say for the most part to be a writer's dream. Write a best seller and become extremely rich. Or I'd be happy to leave the narrative even as a hobby and to be a journalist. Only then I would not end up sold to newspapers of the other political party. And by "other" people who know me know what I mean. Besides, if I start to be a journalist in the newspapers that I say could end up that "other" cut the funds with some nice bill and the newspaper is likely to close. Like, today, for example, I would not be a journalist of "Il Manifesto" I would not find me to choose a sofa that matches well with any of the lava rock arches of the Navy that I have chosen as home.

But the devastation given to me by the uncertainty of the future, has run the other day I lit a light bulb.

Day March 29, returning from a wonderful dinner consumed between books Tertulia, most amazing cake, more film club with a lot of black and white film (which is both highbrow left), I opened the site of the Republic and I had a look at election results. After an initial burst of anger and bitterness I thought about all the years spent in college read articles on positive thinking. I needed to think positive!

But no, I was too disgusted. I sat stunned on the sofa staring at the monitor, read that Berlusconi was said ready to begin its journey on the path of reform:

"Before everything will proceed with the Act interceptions,
the Italians are waiting too long "

and Italians were waiting I was wondering what 'the law is with trepidation. To me, for example, is not that I care much if I get caught while I talk to my mother of what I ate for lunch today.
"Knight, I ate crackers, my mom has run mad: it says that I have to eat pasta, which are too thin. You got some food to give me more advice? And do not tell me to stop with nutella That is in me remained just that! "

Polverini Then I saw pictures of that good old Roman salute greeted with a mass of howling decerebration.




I left in bed thinking about how this mass could be so stupid I ventured psychological assumptions applied to politics ... that people have such cycles need to self-destruct with dictatorships, wars and so on to rise again from their ashes ... a little 'like men, that Freud in his later theories said to be moved by a primordial instinct, called the "death", which led them to become unconscious of the evil and sadistically derive pleasure.

In short, I was immersed in my menate-psycho-political philosopher when Suddenly, I realized what I could do great. I understand that we must stop dreaming if you want to bring home the bread. And so I wondered what was going out of fashion today, and since the last image I had before was that of decerebration howling, it is to them that I thought. They clearly need to pounds and pounds of salami, prosciutto, mortadella (bologna maybe not refuse because of the memory prodiana) bacon and pork to stand in front of your eyes so you can continue to not see what I see very well even though I miss you a good handful of diopters.

And then I thought that I will keep the big salami. So no risk of being out of work that both never got even a child of ten years (with parents left) with the story of the last of the immortal Highlander "we were all fooled.

nano Highlander had a brother whose family name is Berlusconi. This is obvious.

I know that someone could give me the "sold" and accuse me that in doing so increase this vile system that sees only one drive all the information Italian with four faithful henchmen to help him. But here, think again: I only sell cold cuts, then each of those is with what he wants. Some people eat them, if somebody makes them mo 'spectacles. Here, the optical ... maybe they could have something to say ...





Moreover bring the bread at home is important, I that, and I always wear nice padded. Thus, if the law on wiretapping has not been approved, the brother of nano not Highlander would have nothing to say about my diet for now, I swear, my mom is more than enough!

I leave you with this cartoon:




And with this other than I think the comments too well:




add that such an improvement, if it were (and here we would have to write another post), I do not think is sustainable.

Silvia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment