Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blueberry Dragon Ball Z

X seconds of unconscious happiness. Emergency

Catania April 17, 2010

Who are you?
A merchant.
And for what?
Everything.



Oh yeah? And all this would you sell?
Everything you need.
And what would I need? Feel.
happiness.
And what do you know?
I just know.
Oh, but good. Original you. And who does not need it?
The masochists. What ignorant, you. Did not you know that masochists do not need them?
Know-and irritating, as well.
And then you want this happiness?
What is this? Now you have doubts? You were not sure you need it?
right then wake up and be happy.
you kidding me?
No, I said stupid ... wake up.
But I sleep. There is still a bit 'here with me.
I have to work myself. Another person, another dream.
But if you do not even pay that merchant are you? What work is ?
And who told you that I do not pay?
I've asked for money.
you're just a rookie. Rookies, yes.
And why?
Why, do not you know that happiness always pay it, then?
You are a nightmare. Mica is a dream. Why do not you go?
You asked me to stay.
I just wanted a little 'company. Someone who was sleeping with me. But I've got second thoughts.
Stop raving, talking about serious stuff: When you want to pay? In X hours? In X days? Between X months? In X years? Cash or installments?
I mean ... I did not understand, you're asking me to decide when and how do I be unhappy?
Well ... it's the price you pay. Once alarm But do not you remember, quiet.
Still a chip only, friend. What is this? You think I'm crazy?
Matta or not if you decide not I do it for you, and you Mortgage maybe even his life.
sure not to be Satan?
You know I could be God?
Why is there a difference? They are not two sides of same coin? Good and bad mean.
I did not come to philosophize.
And what did you do in my sleep?
to conclude an exchange.
E 'alcohol in the past, right? You are hallucinating. I will delirium tremens?
No. I'm not hallucinating. You're sleeping. Then I conclude whether or not this exchange? What merchant would not if there should be an exchange between us?
Exactly you are a nightmare.
call me what you like. You're sleeping because you're missing nell'insana looking for names that I qualify? Hallucination, nightmare, dream, Satan, God, Good, Evil. If you wake up I fade away, not enough?
I wake up and I'm happy, right?
Yeah, well, something between X and then pay.
And then you would be happy to take it? A Merchant's dreamlike not-as-you-know-but-you-happy-jennies ?
What is this? Do not believe me?
No, you do not think so.
So wake up. I told you.
Look, alright, not that I c'abbia lost hope. Not that I believe I'll never be happy. But you know, a minimum of contact with reality seems to keep it healthy. Otherwise you risk giving the psychotic .
touch with reality?
Yeah, sure. But you want to know? You are a dream, a nightmare, you're a that cabbage-know-it- outside of reality.
And what is this reality?
That the facts, so now I have no reason to be happy. So I wake up, and I will not curse you because last night I had a nightmare. And you, you have mocked me and I believe thee, infamous.
OH, OH! Miss! Top with the insults!
You told me silly before.
And you are.
And you're a villain.
No. Come on, come on, open those eyes. I have a reputation, I do. Open them and you will not deceive you.
Okay I open them, but You, do not stay in dreaming.

______________________________________________________________________________


It seems that I am a strong person. So technically you call people who do not remember dreams never. Those that do not want to dream material for analysis in order to know better. And I do not remember them ever. You will know everything about me or do not know anything and do not want to know. Still is to me very clear and not even feel the need to define it, actually.

But this morning I remembered this dream to me.
But not right away.

Immediately after opening his eyes a faint ray of sunshine but still intrusive cut me the apple with a clean cut and subtle. I have not felt any pain. Indeed.
not remember anything. The sentient body, the brain vacations.
Mine was a strange vegetation being.
A state in which you exist and not exist , so that whatever you think it is a swirling over your brain, mo 'vulture, is looking for any input but has not yet been found. And you're just a body with eyes half shut. It 's a matter of knowing that if you take it easy, I think. It is a question of awareness who chooses to nap: "Still another 5 minutes, it seems to say.

And then this morning I was sitting so I, with my head scraped from any concern about the brain upside down like a sock, with a ray of sunshine to dissect the eye surgery. And I felt happy. But so glad I thought of being dead ed'essermi nonsisacome deserved heaven.

After awareness seems to have woken up. I do not think he slept five minutes as requested. I think it was something like a few seconds. Something like X seconds. The second happiest of my life. Then the whirlwind of thoughts has been done typhoon and entered with arrogance. And I have ceased to grow and even happiness seems to have stopped, not even flower that does not have the time.

I remembered him: Merchant, hallucinations, dreams, nightmares, Satan or God What the hell-he-know-.

He wanted to complete an exchange, I told them when I wanted to pay. Or maybe I said between X and second I do not remember, or perhaps he has chosen for me. The fact is that I was paying the bill after X seconds.
And I hope that Merchant Onirico not be taken if I had not let him do his job well and has not decided, so, mortgage life also.
And I hope you come back I want to tell him that I pay in X years, ten minutes before he died though. I pay everything he wants.
enough that every morning you give me X seconds of unconscious happiness.

Silvia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment