Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding Dress Stores On Spadina

Post (or).

sometimes seems that writing is a job too hard. It appears that you have to make something of yourself and put black on white. It seems that if you take something that is without color between the lines do not read that is white on white and the sheet does not house those words and remain on the door to screaming and trampling and knocking and shouting and scream and cry while enter and do not enter.
not enter .

Stay in your tap dancing presumptuous on your keyboard. Beat well-heeled, but do plan dimenatevi lightly, for I can not stand the way I sometimes disturbed.

I have to beat your heels to live, I will. You only to dance.

Therefore, I do not know and you for God's sake, do the same.

Silvia. 12/04/2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment