Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brazilian Wax Male Esthetician

When a bond breaks.

Catania March 25, 2010

For two years I got up every morning to come to you.
have come from you and I stripped of my clothes, in your dress, I wanted to be like you. I stood by you every day for long hours, sometimes endless. Those hours that I had requested. Those who wanted to stay with you.

I've had endured not to miss.
Bocconi and bitter days of life denied. I put up the people who gravitated around, although I would have some good views of a wall splattered with mo 'frame, fragmented, like a Picasso.

To you I have given valuable time taken away the dreams and plans of life. The larger projects, those in which I felt that I can include.
From you I learned that independence is the lifeblood for me, perhaps more than others.
From you I learned patience, because many times you've tested this with pride someone who knows that he needs to, to live, so do not betray.
You sure looked like one who knows that he can have a thousand, a hundred others, like me, but who knows, maybe even better.
From you I learned the feeling of feeling insecure, hanging by a thin thread, and I learned to watch them from sadistic threatened to sever that thread, with a pair of scissors. Net.
I learned not to rebel too if I lost you I lost something important and I knew that.
time has done for you sacrificial lamb. For two years I sacrificed lambs to your indifference.

Then, you, on a warm spring morning you've decided that I could get away. Leave.
You told me "Get your clothes, clothed, you know where the exit." And you tell me without deigning to give me any inkling before. Have you been lightning when the sun is high and hot and the sky is clear.

That, my dear WORK, you do not deserve anything but a resounding "Fuck you". In no uncertain terms that You do not have with me and I had already given thee too.

so happens that one morning you wake up like so many others and you go to work the next morning you wake up and work do not have it anymore. And you the one who communicates, Great Capa, that what has taken another path and you do not want to see more, arguing as ridiculous as senseless, almost a joke and you know well tear a bitter smile:

"Our characters are not compatible," says La Grande Capa to recover from Mr. Jobs.
"Well I never thought of marrying."

"I do not think of that I made a big loss."
"Well Great Capa, then the next month the rent you pay it. They are 550 €, the bank the know. "

Goodbye Mr. Jobs. They say that ennobles man. I have not yet figured out if the phase in which ennobles it comes before or after you have made, irrevocably, a slave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment