Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trade Pokemon Emulator Mac To Ds

Look Who's Talking Now (and who gives orders, as well). Ideally

Catania February 24, 2010

Meatballs are
Hi, I have 4 months and one live with that dissociated, rupofobica, pseudo-writer, half psychologist Candy. I am a cat, for the uninitiated. You're wondering why I have this absurd name right? I know you think you are obese! Not true! The stray cats that wander around in the courtyard below take me all around.


course, a nickname that is what Candy could be expected? What
then you know it as Candy, Silvia called for me and is my mistress. Or rather, she thinks so, and I, who are much smarter than she, I believe him. The veterinary
taught her ethological punishment. This had nothing better to do, I say? Since I learned how to blame I can not sharpen the nails on the couch in peace that comes and she gives me a fingerprint on the nose. Fingerprint even when I go up on the stove and when I hang the tent, fingerprint when I sleep in the sink! It is convenient, as it does not understand? And then he always goes around with a spray bottle in hand, says "Amuchina. The spraying everywhere. For example, I climb on the table and she sprinkles! It seems the fifth of Ghostbusters with that thing, thank goodness that does not dress like them! E 'rupofobica, nothing to do. Are you wondering how I know? Are cat a home that has a lot of psychology books! I document myself. Mica is an ass! I am a cat and what the heck!
In short ... I'm not so free to do what I want. At least when she is at home. Fortunately, the lady nag at least seven hours a day fades, says it is working, then what is the job I do not know. Be that as it always leaves me alone. When I'm angry black back. Thanks, you say, you're black! But it's not entirely true ... my face is white, also the stomach and chest, ah well the legs. But when I get angry I become all black.
But she gets angry when you do not dare to write. But what has a lot to write this? Anyone who thinks he is Banana Yoshimoto? In the evening, stands in front of the computer and writing, never a bit 'of television! I just want to try to distract her company and she accuses me! Insensitive!
And I do hear the same music, wait, wait ... the names I know them! I listen: De Andrè, De Gregori, Afterhours, Alanis Morissette, Carmen Consoli and Radiohead. It goes well, I like, but enough is enough! Change! I want something gattosa, I know: "44 cats for six in a row with the rest of the two" ! Candy does not listen to me, says the numbers are coming in hives! Who understands this .... mah! At best, I grant "Alice looks at the cats and the cats look in the sun " that is not so bad!

the evening at home can never be at peace. There are always people. Silvia says that annoys you to be alone, that is if one does not cook and then does not eat. But do not ask me mica permission to bring his friends to my house.
that there is a one evening and a well. Kugy Silvia calls it, she claims that it was my aunt and vice is my mistress.
Now you've done quite enough!
Candy If I hear reproaches me: it says that I speak Italian and that "Now you've done quite enough" is too "Sicilianization.
E 'crazy.
Oh lady, I meow, you noticed? It 'no use talking to me in Italian! What do you think there are meow meow Sicilian and Italian?
aunt wanted to give me antidepressants the first day that I moved here. Vice mistress aunt does not shine very intelligent to me. I wanted to see her in a new place without a mother and sister as she was. Antidepressants give it to him to your sister! Have not you? Give it to your brother!
Then there is one, which she says is her best friend, who is at least twice a week. When he Candy Kitchen. Exceptional event! Sometimes cooking him: I think it's even more good. Bother me that they come to eat it then I can not stand on the table the table and I love it.
There's another one that tells me that when I have something satanic. But how dare you? But we have seen him? Then I have understood that it is also his fault that my name is Dumpling, Silvia wanted to call me Delia. What elegance! What charm! Delia that I liked! Who wants this? Good thing then disappears for weeks! It's not that I can tolerate so much that one look at me as if I needed an exorcism.
Look honey, we have made it clear one thing: I do not like the water if it is not even blessed! Come to my house with a priest and I'll make the end of the couch, right? Then this guy says I do a life shit, I do not have incentives, which live as a segregated and my whole world begins and ends between the couch and the balcony. But one thing I want to say it to him: first the bad words are said in the presence of two ladies, then the life of shit (I can tell) will make him free I eat, sleep and play, and he's just a chronic envious because I do and he kept the no!
Then there is that when you always bring wine, and Silvia and this mad I do not drink. But why? Also I want to laugh like a fool as they do! Then this port wine for Silvia ... ohhhh me and for all? A packet of crisps, a can of salmon pate, I know ... Rude! We are two in this house! Just because you are not of the same race discrimination? Racist!
Then there are many other people that are sometimes all at once. Stationed for hours on my couch, and I do not know where to put them and then do the ambushes. And they laugh! What the hell are you laughing? I'm making an ambush at the corner of the carpet, it's serious! Then the carpet when you eat me laugh!
And leave me alone!
We come to you in my arms!
What's all this fuss? Why call me
Polpettina? Bleah
these nicknames from teenage sweethearts, I'll have to make the blood glucose curve because of you, maybe you already I have diabetes!

However I believe that I can not complain: I do a cat's life in an apartment. Every now and then placed me on the balcony with the cats meow and below. They tell me who are cold and do not have a roof and that eating is not always easy. But I eat as a bison. But what is the bison? Anybody want to explain? Silvia always tells me: "Eat as a buffalo, you're a meatball!" And while the meatballs makes me not ever, ever make me eat those biscuits! But my friends are worse off without a master, are bony, they have a cold and chase mice. The other day with a skeleton of a cat's meow, below, which I said, "You never know what freedom is." And I told her that being free does not mean chasing mice!
I caught a cat, I will.
I know that freedom is an inner state!
What ignorance rampant!

Bah ... I kept segregated from my life like it. Did I also said the skeleton of cat box below that I, perhaps, I'll never know what is freedom but he certainly will never know what love is. But I know why nag mistress, even if I do I reproached for mischief, when it comes out gives me a kiss on the head and tells me always: "Do not you run away you know! What do you escape if I die. "
If this is not love ...
E 'strange my Candy, always says that wants to live alone but at night it fills the house with friends and threatening to run away if I die.

At this point I do not know if there is very clear who has the power here.
The fact that I took the blog should also make you think.
I almost change as well: "My name is Meatball."
Sounds good, right?
I leave you my greetings, dear readers. You too, now, you are mine!

Dumpling, The Chief.



0 comments:

Post a Comment